Wednesday, June 25, 2008

today

Today is hump day ... I'm halfway through the week and already can't wait for it to be over. I found out through a friend that St. John's County had too many applicants and were only interviewing those with experience. That seems to be the trend right now ... but seriously ... how am I supposed to get the experience they're looking for if no one will hire me!?! So, for now I'm here ... frustrated as all hell with the staff at UNF. I really need to branch out a bit I guess. Maybe start applying for positions in corporate America ... we'll see. Until then ... I'll keep on keeping on.

So ... bottom line is ... continue to keep me in your prayers and hopefully I'll also have some time this weekend to get some recent pics on here! Much love to you all :-)

No comments: