Saturday, October 04, 2008

more random thoughts

So yesterday evening I went to Rachel's (Ray Ray's Cafe) for dinner and a movie. We had honey mustard baked chicken, mashed potatoes, and mixed veggies. Simple but yummy! We watched Made of Honor ... cute ... but not my fav. This morning I got up and met Becky at the beach to walk and talk and then we had breakfast at Shelby's. It was absolutely beautiful this morning! I love being so close to the ocean ... I know I've mentioned that before ... but it truly helps put things in perspective for me. The ocean is a calming sanctuary for me. Anyway, yesterday was my friend Brandy's birthday so tonight we're having dinner at La Napolera and then going ice skating! Tomorrow morning is church ... Pastor Gee is doing a new series that should be quite interesting. Check out the website for more details. Tomorrow night begins the book club meetings. Not sure I really have time for a book club ... but we'll see. Somehow this weekend in between all the goings on I'm supposed to find time to write a paper. Good times ... pray for me y'all ...

BLESSINGS! Until next time ...

No comments: